- When filling out your Tryout Information, please be sure that all information is accurate, including email, phone number, and other contact info.
- The Peterborough Otters Tryout Fee is a non-refundable $75.00 fee, and must be completed by March 22nd in order to attend Tryouts.
- The Peterborough Otters Spring Football Fee is $675.00. Player withdrawal from the program prior to the 1st Game, but after the Tryouts, will be entitled to a refund of season fees, minus a $200.00 administration fee. A withdrawal letter must be written to the President and Head Coach of the Otters program during this process.
- Any player who has to leave the program due to medical reasons, and who provides a doctor's note explaining said reason, will be entitled to a pro-rated refund. Withdrawal notification must be made in writing to the President and Head Coach no later the 30 days from injury/illness.
- Any player who leaves their team FOR ANY REASON after the start of league play will not be entitled to a refund.
- No refunds shall be issued under any circumstances until a person’s full payment has cleared the bank.
- No refunds shall be issued until the Registrar confirms that all club equipment / property has been duly returned.
There is a $75.00 Tryout Fee + a $675.00 Season Fee balance due when rosters are set. Payment plans can be arranged and must be communicated to the President or Registrar no later than March 31st.
Rosters will be Officially set as of March 21st, 2021. Between March 21st to the First Practice (Est. April 13th) the Season Fee balance must be fully paid.
All Fees must be paid before receiving equipment, and a $250.00 Deposit is required when receiving equipment. This deposit will be given back at the end of the season when equipment is returned.
Tryout Fee must be E-Transferred to by the March 1st Deadline.
Tryouts are March 27th (JV), 28th (SV) and April 3rd (All Linemen on Both Teams). They will be held at the Hastings Indoor Turf Facility.
Players will receive their Player Shirt, Shorts, Game Socks, and Home Game Jersey once Rosters are set.
Players must be born between 2007-2005 to participate at Junior Varsity
Players must be born between 2004-2002 to participate at Senior Varsity
Due to COVID-19 and its changing effect on the landscape of Contact sports, if Otters Football is only permitted to provide Municipal Flag Football due to the Ontario COVID-19 Response Framework conditions, the above mentioned Season Fee will be reduced to $200.00 ($300.00 after January 31st), the Tryout Fee becomes an Evaluation Fee in dividing up the Teams, and the Player package only consists of a Shirt (Players may choose to purchase their jersey at the end of the Season for $35.00). Other changes may occur due to COVID-19 at any point between Registration and the end of the Football Season.
By Filling out your information below and submitting, you agree to the above terms and conditions, and the information provided by the Peterborough Otters in regards to Tackle Football for the 2021 OPFL Spring Season, and for the alternative programming opportunity of our Kawartha Flag Football League.
After submitting your information, an email will be sent back within 24 hours regarding next steps on the Spring Registration process. An E-Transfer of $75.00 can be sent anytime, which secures your Tryout spot. For further questions, email
We Are, Otters Football